- minified (bool): Minifies, ie, reduces as much as possible each of the files passed to it’s minimum size to reduce page load times.
- combined (bool): Joins all files passed into a single one to reduce server requests which in turn reduces page load times.
- beaker_kwargs (dict): override default arguments that will be passed to beaker_cache. beaker_kwargs.update() is issued on default arguments.
- combined_filename (string): Name of the filename that will be used in conjunction with combined=True
- timestamp append time.time timestamp to file, eg. test.js?t=123012343
For an up-to-date read of the documentation, please read the documentation page on site.
Mercurial repository is located at bitbucket.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|MinificationWebHelpers-0.3.6-py2.6.egg (17.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Apr 17, 2010|
|MinificationWebHelpers-0.3.6.tar.bz2 (7.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 17, 2010|
|MinificationWebHelpers-0.3.6.zip (11.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 17, 2010|