Mopidy extension for providing the browse feature of Spotify
Uses the Tunigo API, which is also what Spotify itself uses. Note that the API is not documented or officially released, so it may change at any time.
- Mopidy >= 0.19.0. The music server that Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo extends.
- Mopidy-Spotify >= 1.2.0. The Mopidy extension for playing music from Spotify.
- Python-Tunigo >= 1.0.0. A library for accessing the Tunigo API.
Debian/Ubuntu/Raspbian: Install the mopidy-spotify-tunigo package from apt.mopidy.com:
sudo apt-get install mopidy-spotify-tunigo
Arch Linux: Install the mopidy-spotify-tunigo package from AUR, e.g.:
yaourt -S mopidy-spotify-tunigo
Else: Install the Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo package from PyPI:
pip install Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo
The following configuration values are available:
- spotify_tunigo/enabled: If the Spotify-Tunigo extension should be enabled or not.
- spotify_tunigo/region: The region to fetch playlists and releases for. The value should be a two letter country code if set. Defaults to empty, which means all regions.
- spotify_tunigo/sub_genres: Whether to show sub genres and top tracks under each genre. Defaults to True.
- spotify_tunigo/cache_time: The amount of seconds to cache the results from the API. A value of 0 will disable the cache. Defaults to 3600.
Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Support using a proxy when connecting to Tunigo. (Fixes: #6)
- Add a config option for only returning the genre playlists for a genre, instead of an extra level with the top tracks and sub genres for the genre as well.
- Change default region from all to empty.
- Add tests for all classes.
- Update dependencies.
- Fix flake8 errors, unused imports and docs syntax.
- Test config options.
- Move Tunigo API into a separate library.
- Add option to specify cache time.
- List top tracks and sub genres in each genre.
- Initial release.