Mopidy extension for editing the music library in a web interface
- Manage your music library on Mopidy
- Add and drop music folders
- Upload new tracks to you library with drag and drop
- Download your music from Mopidy
- Mopidy >= 1.1.0. An extensible music server that plays music from local disk, Spotify, SoundCloud, Google Play Music, and more.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-WebLibrary
Alternatively, clone the repository and run sudo python setup.py install from within the project directory. e.g.
$ git clone https://github.com/fbarresi/mopidy-weblibrary $ cd mopidy-weblibrary $ sudo python setup.py install
WebLibrary is shipped with default settings that should work straight out of the box for most users:
[weblibrary] enabled = true
The following configuration values are available should you wish to customize your installation further:
- weblibrary/enabled: If the WebLibrary extension should be enabled or not. Defaults to true.
Enter the address of the Mopidy server that you are connecting to in your browser (e.g. http://localhost:6680/weblibrary)