An open source package to analyse and visualise algorithms and data structures
In our daily life, we encounter many algorithms. Knowingly or Unknowingly, algorithms make our life easier. Analysis of algorithms is a special field of interest in Computer Science. Analysis evaluates the algorithm, and leads to invention of faster algorithms. Visualization leads to the better understanding of how algorithms work. The package OpenAnalysis is inteded as a tool for analyzing and visualizing algorithms.
Types of supported algorithms
The following types of algorithms are currently supported. We plan to support more kind of algorithms in the future.
- Comparision based Sorting Algorithms ( Analysis + Visualization )
- Comparision based Searching Algorithms ( Analysis )
- Comparision based Pattern Matching Algorithms ( Analysis )
- Data Structures and Related algorithms ( Visualization )
- Graph Algorithms based on Tree Growth techinique ( Visualizaiton )
- Graph Algorithms utilizing Matrix and Dynamic Programming ( Visualization )
Setting up OpenAnalysis
OpenAnalysis is only supported on Python versions which are greater than 3.5. Once you have suitable version of Python installed, you can simply obtain OpenAnalysis via pip (or pip3, if you have multiple versions of Python installed)
sudo pip install OpenAnalysis
If all things go well, you have working installation of OpenAnalysis.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size OpenAnalysis-0.0.8.tar.gz (7.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|