Orange Educational add-on for Orange data mining software package.
Widgets in Educational add-on demonstrate several key data mining and machine learning procedures. The widgets are useful for beginners to understand the inner working of key algorithms in the data mining and for teachers to be able to visually explain various methods in a classroom. See documentation.
- read data from a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- import data from EnKlikAnketa (1ka.si) public URL
- generate random data
- show the working of a k-means clustering
- show the gradient descent algorithm
- interactively show regression line for different regressors
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for Orange3-Educational-zh-0.5.0.tar.gz
Hashes for Orange3_Educational_zh-0.5.0-py3-none-any.whl