Orange3 add-on for exploring time series and sequential data.
Orange add-on for analyzing, visualizing, manipulating, and forecasting time series data. The add-on includes ANOVA and VAR models, model evaluation, time series preprocessing, seasonal adjustment and a wide array of visualizations. See documentation.
Use time series data
- reinterpret data as time series
- induce missing values
- generate time series from Yahoo Finance stock market data
Analysis of time series data
- aggregate data by a given time interval
- decompose the time series into seasonal, trend, and residual components
- apply rolling window functions to the time series
- make forecasts for the future
- evaluate models
Visualize time series data
- visualize time seriesâ€™ sequence and progression
- visualize variablesâ€™ auto-correlation
- visualize time seriesâ€™ cycles, seasonality, periodicity, and most significant periods
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Orange3-Timeseries-0.3.7.tar.gz (1.8 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|