A set of variants for the Parlance Diplomacy Framework.
This software may be reused for non-commercial purposes without charge, and without notifying the authors. Use of any part of this software for commercial purposes without permission from the authors is prohibited.
Parterre installs the following variants:
- Abstraction II, by Fred C. Davis, Jr.
- African Diplomacy, by Phil Reynolds
- War in the Americas, by Macario Reyes
- Chromatic, by James Millington, Robert Schone and Lynsey Smith, based on Five Italies by Mike Lee
- Classical Diplomacy, by Andy Schwarz and Vincent Mous
- Fleet Rome, by Richard Sharp
- Hundred Years’ War v3.0, by Andy Schwarz
- Hundred Years’ War v3.1, by Andy Schwarz
- Hundred Years’ War v3.2, by Andy Schwarz
- Iberian Diplomacy, by Macario Reyes
- Modern Diplomacy, by Vincent Mous
- Sail Ho!, by “Tarzan”
- Shift Around, by Dan Dzikowicz, based on Shift Right by Josh Smith
- South America v3.2, by Erlend Janbu
- South America v5.1, by Erlend Janbu
- South-east Asia, by Andrew Reddaway
- Versailles, by Martin Kennedy
- World Diplomacy, by David Norman
Parterre can be installed with Easy Install from a command prompt:
> easy_install parterre
Alternatively, once you have downloaded and unpacked a source distribution, you can install it with:
> python setup.py install
- Fred C. Davis, Jr, Dan Dzikowicz, Erlend Janbu, Martin Kennedy, Mike Lee, James Millington, Vincent Mous, David Norman, Andrew Reddaway, Macario Reyes, Phil Reynolds, Andy Schwarz, Robert Schone, Richard Sharp, Josh Smith, Lynsey Smith, and “Tarzan” designed the variants in this collection.
- David Norman selected and ported each variant to DAIDE.
- Eric Wald ported each variant to the Parlance framework, and wrote the code to export them.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Parterre-1.4.1-py2.5.egg (58.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.5||Aug 30, 2009|
|Parterre-1.4.1.tar.gz (42.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 30, 2009|