Create specific applications in Plone without developing. Created by Makina Corpus.
The Plomino package has been renamed Products.CMFPlomino Please update your buildout eggs section.
Note: This egg is empty, it just declares a dependency to Products.CMFPlomino (so buildout searching for ‘Plomino’ gets the accurate egg).
Plomino is a powerful and flexible web-based application builder for Plone.
- Empty ‘Plomino’ egg after renaming to ‘Products.CMFPlomino’
- JSON API improvements
- Add JSON utils: json_dumps and json_loads
- Add CSS class containing the element id on the Plomino element portlet
- Fix agent security when running as owner
- New content-type addable in PlominoForm: PlominoCache, to indicate cache fragments
- Fix exportCSV and exportXLS for views
- Fix OpenDatabase when doc counting is active
- onOpenView event
- getCache and setCache which use plone.memoize to cache data
- getRequestCache and setRequestCache to cache data into the request
- Allow keyword args for agent __call__
- fix transform exceptions in attached file indexing
- fix editor permissions to allow file attachment deletion
- fix reader access control on getfile
- add cgi_escape to utils
- create plomino_workflow and fix permissions
- integrate plone.app.async support to enable asynchronous agent execution and asynchronous refreshdb
- allow to run agent as current user or as owner
- don’t use File for everything in /resources/; use Script (Python) for script libraries
- use onSave returned value to redirect to url after save
- getAllDocuments() returns PlominoDocuments (and not brains anymore, unless getObject=False)
- various fixes
- (for Plone 4 only) use MailHost.send instead of secureSend
- fix document portal indexation behaviour
- fix permission issues with Document id formula
- fix Mandatory field checking with File attachments fields
- i18n fixes
- fix translation method
- display rendered values in datagrid in edit mode
- Only use Unicode in the Plomino index,
- Fix ConflictError issue: avoid writing annotations in fields objects constantly,
- Plone 4.1 compliancy fixes.
- Plone 3 compliancy (broken after Plone 4.1 compliancy)
- Plone 4.1 compliancy
- Fix applyHideWhen behaviour to avoid meaningless errors when applyHideWhen is not used for actual rendering.
- Enable Plomino documents in sitemap
- Use Plomino_SearchableText field in search form to match SearchableText
- Display design tree into the design portlet
- Fix processImportAPI separator
- Support field validation at submit time in datagrid popup forms
- Fix behaviour with hidden fields passed as param in request
- Update french translation
- Fix resources import/export
- Fix dynamic view for IE<9 compliancy
- Fix conflicts with Collage
- Update french translation
- enable JQuery UI theme support in datatables
- load accordions content on click if url provided
- external utils pluggin mechanism
- refreshdb improvements
- fix richtext field bug with Products.TinyMCE 1.1.8 (a commit was missing in 1.9.4)
- isDocument method in PlominoUtils to test if context is a document
- fix categorized dynamic view (when column contains multivalues)
- fix richtext field bug with Products.TinyMCE 1.1.8
- File handling fixes
- onSearch event (for Search forms)
- Fix view generation
- Allow Plomino designers to manage Plomino element portlets
- Fix import/export encoding problems
- Fix error traceback pop-up rendering
- Document id formula to compute document id at creation time.
- Display error traceback in a pop-up (showing error message and formula code).
- Import/export documents to/from a server local folder
- Validator to avoid using underscores in views and columns ids.
- Fix URLs in virtual hosting context.
- Plomino_Readers: Plomino_Readers allows to restrict the list of users, groups, and/or user roles allowed to view the document.
- Use collective.js.jqueryui instead of custom jqueryui. IMPORTANT NOTE: in Plone 3, please use collective.js.jqueryui = 220.127.116.11
- Fix replication (file attachments support with blob + push/pull behavior).
- Plomino element portlet can be conditionally displayed.
- Generate a view based on a form (use fields for columns, set selection formula, and create “Add new” button).
- Clean “browserims” (make sure Plomino API works when REQUEST is not defined to allow proper usage from a script).
- Plomino documents are not necessarily indexed into the portal catalog.
- Replace mode for design import (existing design is entirely replaced by the imported one).
- German translation.
- User-friendly error messages for failing formulas.
- TEXT and NAME fields indexed as FieldIndex (instead not ZCTextIndex) to allow sorting.
- New field mode “Computed on save”: value is computed when document is saved and stored, it is not re-computed when the document is opened.
- Online debugger (integration with Clouseau): failing formula can be executed step-by-step from the web interface.
- Documents stored in a BTreeFolder.
- If available, use plone.app.blob to store file attachments.
- When importing design or documents, use savepoints instead of actual commit.
- CSV import uses fields definition (so values are casted accordingly, instead of storing everything as strings).
- Excel export method on views.
- Categorized views supported with dynamic mode.
- Fix file attachment bug under Plone 4.
- Dynamic picklist for selection field
- fix datagrid (it was storing rendered values and not raw values)
- localization for datatables: en, es, fr, it, lt, nl
- dynamic hidewhen are now manage at hidewhen level (and not as a global setting in the form)
- few minor fixes
- fix delete button in Plomino views when using the Dynamic view rendering
- fix XML import with indexed datagrid fields
- fix jqueryui skin elements access
- Remove dependencies with: collective.js.jquery, collective.js.jqueryui, plone.app.jquerytools.
- Dynamic hide-when.
- Fields can be provided by external products as plugin utilities.
- Fields improvements: picklist for names and doclinks.
- Store all texts in unicode.
- Lithuanian translation.
- Improve import/replication/refresh performances and display a progress bar.
- Plone 4 compliant
- JQueryUI accordion integration (ability to create collapsible sections in forms)
- New portlet to insert a Plomino form anywhere in your Plone site
- Installation using a buildout extend
- Force form for a document using ?openwithform=formid in the request
- German translation fixes
- ability to restrict documents XML export to a given view
- sort elements by id in the Design tab
- XML export improvements: elements are sorted, xml is pretty (so diff and svn play nicely), CDATA escaping has been removed, and lxml is used if installed
- unlock webdav-locked elements before importing
- fix: column sorting and summing
- fix: openWithForm encoding errors
- fix: do not call onSave when importing document from replication or XML file
- JQuery datatables to render Plomino views
- Datagrid field type
- Fulltext indexing in local Plomino index
- Documents import/export via XML files
- Ability to define column values using existing fields
- Portlet with useful links for design management (add items, acl, etc…)
- Google visualization table to display views
- Fixes for Plone 4 compliancy (work in progress)
- Access control fix : Owner is author of any document (just like PlominoManager role)
- MissingValue() method in PlominoUtils : it returns Missing.Value which can be useful when processing ZCatalog brains (=search results) as Missing.Value cannot be imported into formulas.
- Do not compute column values in index if the document does not belong to the view. Note: it does not really change the performances when indexing, but it does reduce the index size. It also reduce the amount of error traceback in debug mode.
- Fix: escape CDATA in XML import/export (Jean Jordaan contribution)
- Fix: handle empty multiselect and empty checkboxes
- Fix: do not default to PlominoAuthor right if Authenticated generic right is PlominoAuthor whereas the current user as PlominoReader right
- Fix: set encoding in exportCSV
- Fix: insufficient privileges error when changing Anonymous access right from PlominoAuthor to No Access
- Enable multiple Google Visualization fields in the same form
- hide selection box in views if no remove permission
- refresh() method on PlominoDocument: same as save() but do not trigger onSaveDocument
- more i18n French translations
- Validation formula improvments (ability to test the current doc id + bug fixes)
- beforeCreateDocument event
- Security fix: when a group has PlominoAuthors rights, members of this group are just authors on their own documents
- Migration script
- TinyMCE support fix
- Google chart integration : pie chart, bar chart, etc. (see http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/chart/types.html )
- Ability to display the sum of a column in view (when columns contain figures)
- Google Visualization integration : organizational charts, dynamic charts, map, etc. (see http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/visualization/documentation/gallery.html )
- CSV support improvement
- Ability to restrict a Names field to a given member group
- Import/export and replication improvements
- Control Kupu height for Richtext fields
- Delete button confirmation message
- German translation
- Ability to hide Default Actions in forms
- Group support in user roles and in Plomino_Authors
- Import/export database settings and ACL settings
- XML import/export design to/from file
- Replication filtering using a view (feature financed by ACEA)
- TinyMCE support
- Delete documents from view
- Bug fixes
- Custom start page
- Form as page (no action bar)
- i18n fixes
- bug fixes
- fr-fr fallback for i18n fr files
- Date/Time widget fix for Plone 3.2
- IMPORTANT NOTE: this version does not support Plone versions < 3.2
- Better error handling for field rendering
- Clean up debug trace
- Fix migration script
1.3RC1 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Plomino-1.13.4.tar.gz (17.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|