Simple and easy to use Plone page with predefined layouts.
ATMediaPage is a simple and easy to use Plone Page which can contain AT Images with changeable layout.
This package requires Plone 3.x or later (tested on 3.3.5 and 4.0b3).
Installing without buildout
Install this package in either your system path packages or in the lib/python directory of your Zope instance. You can do this using either easy_install or via the setup.py script.
Installing with buildout
If you are using buildout to manage your instance installing Products.ATMediaPage is even simpler. You can install Products.ATMediaPage by adding it to the eggs line for your instance:
[instance] eggs = Products.ATMediaPage
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
- Add a new MediaPage in the Plone way like a new document.
- Then you can add some Images into the MediaPage like into a folder.
- You can also copy images from anywhere in your Plone site.
- The MediaPage will show the images depended on the layout of the selected page template.
- You can change the layout by choosing another view on display action-list.
You must publish the MediaPage and all images inside the MediaPage! If you forget to publish an image it will not show up in the MediaPage!
Copyright and Credits
The MediaPage was originally developed by Maik Derstappen, Derstappen IT Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.inqbus-hosting.de) and Torsten Hinze alias HiDeVis (email@example.com), a programmer from near Cologne.
The MediaPage was redesigned by Thomas Massmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Added MediaPage to versioned types. [tmassman]
- Removed deprecated files. [tmassman]
- Fixed bug for floating images. [tmassman]
- Added Plone 4 compatibility. [tmassman]
- Created new package structure. [tmassman]
- Code cleanup. [tmassman]
- Added GS profile. [tmassman]
- Added custom browser layer. [tmassman]
- Reviewed templates to support provider for viewlets. [tmassman]
- Change from import CMFCore.CMFCorePermissions to CMFCore.permissions. [Maik Derstappen]
- Fixed: exceptions.ImportError: No module named migrate. [Maik Derstappen]
- Changed all views, to show image in all review states (we need this for Plone 3). [Maik Derstappen]
- Add an new view “article-style-small” to show thumb images on bottom with title and description. [Maik Derstappen, Torsten Hinze]
- Set default_view_fallback = True on install time. [Maik Derstappen, Torsten Hinze]
- Rewrite of most CSS styles attributes for cleanup, pleas see style-guidelines in the skin folder! [Maik Derstappen, Torsten Hinze]
- Added a new zoom feature for all views. [Maik Derstappen, Torsten Hinze]
- Added a new checkbox for show images randomized yes/no in autochange views. [Maik Derstappen]
- Changed js-code in autochangeview, now autochange show all images straightforward, not random. [Maik Derstappen]
- Added new variants of some views, autochange 1 & 2 and prieview_right with title under images. [Maik Derstappen]
- Added new view with preview-sized images on buttom of the page, image title and description. [Maik Derstappen]
- Bugfix for: #8 — Now all new JS-variables have a leading var. This fixes the IE JS-Error. [Maik Derstappen]
- We have an new autochange view, with Description and autochanged image on right site in an Banner style. [Maik Derstappen]
- Bugfix for: #2 — show the wrong image on click in autochange_view. [Torsten Hinze]
- Now the JS change the src and the href attribute the new image. [Torsten Hinze]
- Optimization css-styles and css-tags, massive code clean up. [Maik Derstappen]
- Now you can configure the delay time for image-autochange_view. [Maik Derstappen]
- Optimization css-styles, code clean up, optimization code for default view. [Maik Derstappen]
- Optimization css-styles, code clean up, change the default view. [Maik Derstappen]
- Optimization of css-styles. [Maik Derstappen]
- Bugfixes and some new views. [Maik Derstappen]
- Many Bugfixes, autorename, portal_factory integration, multible views. [Maik Derstappen]
- Initial release. [Maik Derstappen]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ATMediaPage-0.2.2-py2.6.egg (46.7 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.6||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ATMediaPage-0.2.2.tar.gz (26.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.ATMediaPage-0.2.2-py2.6.egg
Hashes for Products.ATMediaPage-0.2.2.tar.gz