This is a specialized ZCatalog index type which does not actually store False values in its forward index and thus reduces the persistent footprint of the index.
Queries for True values are done with a normal intersection against the forward index.
If experimental.catalogqueryplan is used queries for False values are done via the difference of the passed in result set and the forward index. If no result set is passed in, the difference of the forward index and the unindex is used.
1.0.2 - 2011-03-28
- Fixed the index to not index objects without the cataloged attribute. [hannosch]
1.0.1 - 2010-07-02
- Avoid deprecation warning for the Globals module. [hannosch]
- Avoid using the deprecated __implements__. [hannosch]
1.0 - 2009-06-03
- Added support for the BooleanIndex to be used with boolean criteria in ATContentTypes collections. [hannosch]
0.1 - 2009-04-23
- Added support for experimental.catalogqueryplans VALUETYPES. [hannosch]
- Minor cleanups and ZMI work. [hannosch]
- Initial implementation. [tesdal]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.BooleanIndex-1.0.2.zip (16.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|