DCWorkflow product for the Zope Content Management Framework
This product provides fully customizable workflows for the CMF portal_workflow tool.
- Added compatibility with Zope 5 by not registering for the help system.
- full flake8 code cleanup
- Add support for Python 3.8
- Fix import of scripts.
- Prepare for Python 2 / 3 compatibility
- Import permissions directly from CMFCore and deprecate the permissions module in Products.DCWorkflow
- Use decorators for ZCA and to declare security.
- Target use with Zope 4: no longer support 2.13.x.
- Export / import workflow-managed groups.
- Removed string exceptions. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/952301)
- Made sure converted tools are used as utilities.
- StateChangeInfo: Removed support for deprecated ‘_isPortalRoot’ marker.
- Hardened XML import parsing against missing boolean attributes. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/707927)
- Ensured that emitted XML export has a valid encoding, even when passed ‘None’. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/707927)
- Change default encoding of exports from None to utf-8.
- Require at least Zope 2.13.12.
- Fixed issue with non-ascii chars in workflow definitions
- Don’t crash worklist’s manage_main if variables are Expression objects. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/731394)
- Allow renaming of states, transitions, variables and worklists
- Explicitly include permissions from CMFCore, which are needed now that they aren’t declared in Five in Zope 2.13.
- Fixed Chameleon compatibility in state_groups.pt.
- Workflow states cannot be renamed through the ZMI. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/625722)
- Deal with deprecation warnings for Zope 2.13.
- no changes from version 2.2.0-beta
- no changes from version 2.2.0-alpha
moved the Zope dependency to version 2.12.0b3dev
Worklists: The catalog variable match setting can now be a formatted string (as before), but also a qualified TAL expression, meaning it has a prefix like “string:”, “python:”. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/378292)
exportimport: Support for instance creation guards and manager bypass added. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/308947)
Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don’t import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
- o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an
intermediate (e.g., prefer importing ‘ClassSecurityInfo’ from ‘AccessControl.SecurityInfo’ rather than from ‘AccessControl’).
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
Strip trailing newlines in order to properly match with a msgid when translating transition descriptions.
Workflow UI: Remove ancient cruft to accommodate the proprietary (and long dead) base_cms product.
Worklists and Transitions: Add icon expression properties to worklist and transition actions and their GenericSetup profiles.
Fixed an import error (Products.PageTemplates.TALES is gone on Zope trunk). Because we require Zope >= 2.10, we don’t need a BBB conditional import.
- test fixture: Fix failng tests with GenericSetup > 1.3 by explicitly loading GS’ meta.zcml during setup.
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- no changes
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- exportimport: Scripts with invalid types imported after scripts with valid types will no longer place the valid script twice. Scripts can also now be specified with meta_types other than the hard-coded meta_types.
- AfterTransitionEvent now passes along the new status of the object, just as StateChangeInfo passes on the new status to after-transition scripts. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/490)
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces, leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods. http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2007-0240)
- Workflow definition instances now have a description field (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/480)
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done “the Zope 3 way” as utilities, see http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/docs/ToolsAreUtilities.stx?view=auto
- Merged patches from Martin Aspeli to enable generating events before and after DCWorkflow transitions, and in the ‘notify’ methods of the workflow tool (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/461).
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages. Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses. Marked the ‘initializeBases*’ methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes. They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML. ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.DCWorkflow-2.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (83.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Products.DCWorkflow-2.4.1.tar.gz (74.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.DCWorkflow-2.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for Products.DCWorkflow-2.4.1.tar.gz