Plone content types for legislative documents
This package provides content types for legislative documents. You can see the product in action in http://digesto.unc.edu.ar/.
For more detailed documentation read docs/README.txt or docs/README-es.txt for documentation in Spanish, which is more extensive at this point.
The main content types provided are:
- Normativa, stores a legislative document in binary format and its metadata.
- Area, a folderish content type where normativas can be added and categorized.
This product should work with the whole Plone 3 serie. Nevertheless, is was only tested in Plone 3.3rc2. The following products must be installed in your site before installing Products.DigestoContentType:
- Products.ATExtensions 0.9.5
- iw.fss 2.7.6
- Products.ATBackRef 2.0
- Products.CMFPlacefulWorkflow (which already comes with Plone)
Make sure that all the dependencies are installed. If you use zc.buildout, just add Products.DigestoContentTypes to your eggs and zcml and rerun buildout. In the site install all the dependencies and finally Products.DigestoContentTypes.
A sample buildout can be found in the product’s SVN repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.DigestoContentTypes/buildout. That buildout can be used to quickly try the product or serve as a base to modify your own buildout configuration.
This product was generated using ArchGenXML.
You can build the development buildout by running the following commands:
$ cd digesto
$ python2.4 bootstrap.py
Then you can start the Zope instance running:
$ ./bin/instance fg
The ZMI can be accessed in http://localhost:8080/manage, where you can authenticate using ‘admin’ as user id and password.
This product was developed by Emanuel Sartor and Santiago Bruno from Menttes. The development was sponsored by the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba and Menttes.
The attachment management widget was originally created by Martin Aspeli for the RichDocument product. The templates can be found in: skins/digestocontenttypes_templates/widget_attachments*; the widget class is in the ‘widget’ directory.
The dynamic sequence widget was created by Philipp von Weitershausen in his demo application for the “Web Component Development with Zope 3” book. Files: browser/widget.py, browser/templates/widget.pt and browser/resources/sequence.js.
The normativas live search is highly based on the Plone live search. Files: browser/resources/normativalivesearch.js, skins/digestocontenttypes_templates/normativa_livesearch_reply.py.
The normativas search and ‘send to’ functionalities is derived from Plone’s search and ‘send to’ functioanlities. Files (all of them in skins/digestocontenttypes_templates/): normativa_search.pt, normativa_send.cpt, normativa_sendto.cpy.
The are a bunch on templates derived from Archetypes templates. Archetypes was written by Benjamin Saller and others. All the derived files are in the skins/digestocontenttypes_templates/ directory:
- The files area_view.pt and normativa_view.pt are derived from the base_view.pt template.
- The file edit_macros_attachments.pt is derived from edit_macros.pt.
- The file manage_attachments.cpt is derived from base_edit.cpt.
The records widget is derived from the ATExtensions records widget. ATExtensions was written by Raphael Ritz. File: skins/digestocontenttypes_templates/dct_records_widget.pt.
The mock mail host utility is derived from the one in PasswordResetTool, by J. Cameron Cooper. File: tests/utils.py.
This product was generated using ArchGenXML by Phil Auersperg, Jens Klein, et al.
Changelog for DigestoContentTypes
(name of developer listed in brackets)
- Eggification and update to work with Plone 3.3rc2. [emanuel]
- Cleaning for public release. [emanuel]
- Solved redirect issue when modifying some sensitive fields in normativas. [emanuel]
- Added help text on CUDAP field. [sbruno]
- Manage abbreviations can be managed by area local managers. [sbruno]
- Documentation for developers added. [sbruno, emanuel]
- Rename the attachments when the normativa is renamed. [nueces]
- Validation for the soure field when the normativa is created. [nueces]
- Indexes are not reset when the product is reinstalled. [emanuel]
- CUDAP field added to the catalog. [sbruno]
- Field CUDAP added to normativas. [frapell]
- Fix in migration script so the migration doesn’t fail when trying to publish an already public normativa. [nueces]
- Fix search so you can find a normativa when you search for the main file name. [sbruno]
- Normativa and dossier numbers made searchable. [sbruno]
- Limit search results to 10 items per page. [sbruno]
- Livesearch customized so it only show results of types: Normativa, Attachment and Area. [sbruno]
- Publish areas and normativas in the migration script. [nueces]
- Solved the error: The id “.wf_policy_config” is invalid - it is already in use when running the migration script. [sbruno]
- Migration script fixes. [nueces]
- Editors can remove attachments in normativas. [sbruno]
- Translations updated.
- Abbreviations added to areas. Abbreviations are asociated to normativa’s type and used in the normativa’s URL. [sbruno]
- Title autogeneration for normativas. [sbruno]
- Attachments are named after the main file in normativas. [sbruno]
- Generated skeleton product from ArchGenXML 2.0. [generator]
- Full implementation. [sbruno, emanuel]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.DigestoContentTypes-1.2a1-py2.4.egg (771.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4||Apr 27, 2009|
|Products.DigestoContentTypes-1.2a1.tar.gz (673.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 27, 2009|