JWPlayer add-on for Plone 4. Embed videos using TinyMCE to be played with the jwplayer
This extension helps you to play videos on your plone site (Plone 4.3.x) using a very basic setup of jwplayer. When inserting a video, you can choose to use a self-hosted jwplayer library or a cloud based library. Video is inserted into content only through the TinyMCE editor. So the Products.TinyMCE extension is required to use this extension.
- Play videos on your plone site (Plone 4.3.x) using jwplayer
- Possibility to use self-hosted or cloud based jwplayer.
- TinyMCE editor integration (only way to insert video in content)
- Configuration flexibility for the JWPlayer.
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online here
This product has been translated into
Install Products.JWPlayer by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = Products.JWPlayer
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/cyriltata/Products.JWPlayer/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/cyriltata/Products.JWPlayer/
- Documentation: https://github.com/cyriltata/Products.JWPlayer/blob/master/docs/index.rst
If you are having issues, please let us know at cyril,firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Cyril Tata, email@example.com
1.0 - 31.07.2017
- Initial release. [cyriltata]
1.0.2 - 31.07.2017
- Remove Defaults
1.1 - 01.08.2017
- Add German Translations
1.1.1 - 02.08.2017
- Fix string unicode issues