Selection field type with string field for Products.PloneFormGen.
Products.PFGSelectionStringField provides selection field with string field for PloneFormGen.
This is useful when you need some comment related to the selected option.
Further Documentation URL
- Dropped support for Python-2.6. [taito]
- Fixed overridden message for default selection field. [taito]
- First stable release tested with Plone-4.2x. [taito]
- Select and hiding option added.
- Tested also with Plone-4.1b2.
- Updated and tested for Plone-3.3.5 and Products.PloneFormGen-1.6.0
- No longer supported for Plone-2.5.x.
- Character encoding bug fixed.
- Bug when no value are seleted is fixed.
- Made Products.GenericSetup aware.
- Field result display fixed.
- Install and reinstall script fixed.
- Bug on template fixed.
- Added mailer function to the adapter.
- Initial release
- Tested with Products.PloneFormGen-1.2.7 on Plone-2.5.5 and Plone-3.1.7.
- Taito Horiuchi <taito.horiuchi at gmail.com>
- The Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto).
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.PFGSelectionStringField-2.0.zip (35.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 31, 2012|