The Redirection Tool allows the management of the aliases stored in plone.app.redirector
The Redirection Tool allows the management of the aliases stored in plone.app.redirector.
Using The RedirectionTool
To make a redirection to a piece of content…
- Navigate to that content.
- Click the Aliases tab.
- Enter the short name or the absolute path that should redirect to the content.
- Click Add.
There is also a Redirection and Aliases control panel under Site Setup which presents all the redirections in the site in one place, allows enabling and disabling alias management per content type, and lets you upload redirections in bulk.
- Update Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish translations. [hvelarde]
- Fix package dependencies. [hvelarde]
1.4.0 - 2015-12-08
- update to use z3c.form so it’ll work with Plone 5 [vangheem]
- Added upgrade step to allow control panel icon upgrade to happen without reinstalling. [davidjb]
- Repository moved to github [cewing]
1.3.1 - 2011-10-4
- Include CMFCore permission on Plone 4.1 [rich_lewis2]
- Added icon to control panel GS file. [ggozad]
1.3 - 2010-09-08
- Fixed the Manage aliases form in the controlpanel to include its form controls. [soerensigfusson, hannosch]
- Removed tabindex to work with Plone 4. [stonor]
- Added notification for when a user is managing the aliases of a default item in a container instead of the container with a link. Took idea and implementation from the @@sharing control panel. [dunlapm]
1.3b1 - 2010-07-03
- Removed all *.mo files from the locales directory, as these don’t need to be versioned. [WouterVH]
- Added the z3c.autoinclude entry point so this package is automatically loaded on Plone 3.3 and above. [WouterVH]
- Reorganised *.txt-files into toplevel-folder or /docs-folder to match current best-practices. [WouterVH]
- Removed version.txt to avoid deprecation-warning on Zope-startup. [WouterVH]
- Changed IRedirectionTool into a Zope 3 interface. [davisagli]
- Added Dutch (nl) translation. [WouterVH]
- Added basque (eu) translation. [erral]
- Regenerated PO files. [erral]
- Added bulk upload capability. [erikrose]
1.2.1 - 2009-02-11
- Fixed bugs that caused incorrect display of redirects on the @@manage-aliases and @@aliases-controlpanel pages. [hexsprite]
- Expanded readme and packaged the release. [erikrose]
1.2 - 2007-11-07
- Updated for Plone 3 by using plone.app.redirector, replacing skin parts with a view + template, using GenericSetup for installation and migrate existing redirections on install. [fschulze]
- Use new permission “RedirectionTool: Modify aliases” for the alias tab. [fschulze]
- When adding an alias a security check is performed on the source path. This prevents users from linking to their own content from locations to which they normally don’t have access. [fschulze]
- Take into account site property allowAnonymousViewAbout in not_found_message
- Added german translation. [spamsch]
- Added default validators and actions. [spamsch]
- Moved ActionProviderBase before SimpleItem so that actions tab is shown in ZMI
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.RedirectionTool-1.4.1.tar.gz (37.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.RedirectionTool-1.4.1.tar.gz