SecureMaildropHost marries SecureMailHost and MaildropHost, making this a drop-in replacement for SecureMailHost.
SecureMaildropHost uses both SecureMailHost and MaildropHost to do it’s work, so both must be installed.
- Install and configure MaildropHost first!
- Unpack this Product into your instance Products directory
- Restart Zope, navigate to your SecureMailHost instance (usually named MailHost), note it’s settings. Make sure you configure your MaildropHost queue to use the same settings.
- Delete the SecureMailHost, and create a SecureMaildropHost with the same id in it’s place
ZPL 2.1, see LICENSE.txt
SecureMaildropHost was developed by Plone Solutions for internal use, Dec 2006
- Design and development::
- Plone Solutions (Martijn Pieters)
Changelog for SecureMaildropHost
0.2 (released 2008/05/22)
- The ‘as_string’ change causes registration emails to fail, since those messages are not created as MIMEText. This change checks for as_string, uses it if available, and otherwise falls back to str. [seanf]
- Use the as_string() method of an MIME part to get the string version of it. Caught by Sean Fulmer. [wichert]
0.1 (released 2007/04/03)
- Initial release [mj]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.SecureMaildropHost-0.2-py2.4.egg (9.1 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size Products.SecureMaildropHost-0.2.tar.gz (4.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.SecureMaildropHost-0.2-py2.4.egg
Hashes for Products.SecureMaildropHost-0.2.tar.gz