Document content for Silva 2.x.
Silva Document allow you to create structured documents, using the WYSIWYG Kupu editor.
In Silva 3.0, the Kupu editor is no longer supported. This extension does no longer let edit documents with Kupu. But you can use to render documents, and convert them to the new document type of Silva 3.0, silva.app.document.
In previous versions of Silva, you can use this extension to edit documents with Kupu. Please look at older versions for this.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/Products.SilvaDocument
- Update tests to be ran inside a transaction to ensure the last author is properly set.
- Update upgraders: support more different scheme of broken links in document. Support upgrade of CheckboxField when used inside Code sources.
- Update Silva XML import and export API.
- Fix upgrade with broken documents (probably created with
copy and paste):
- some link used the attribute at some point in their life,
- some table have invalid header declarations.
- Update API to Silva 3.0c1.
- Improve upgraders to silva.app.document to work from Silva 2.1.
- Improve tests.
- Remove all edition support. This extension contains just upgraders to silva.app.document.
- Better support of broken references: You can create a new version of a document which have broken references. You can display it.
- In Kupu, you can copy and paste broken references as well.
- You can export in Silva XML broken references.
- Remove form editor support and XMLWidgets renderer. The default renderer used is now XSLT.
- Add support for references: links and images are references to content whenever possible (using silva.core.references).
- Review Document API to be saner and simpler to understand.
- Improve Kupu edition, use a view to send content, IntIds to refer objects.
- Remove support for old deprecated Silva Documents tags like toc and cite.
- Add tests.