Produce & Publish for Plone - high-quality export of Plone content to PDF, RTF, ODT, WML and DOCX
Produce & Publish for Plone provides high-quality export to the most common
office formats like PDF, RTF, ODT, DOCX and WML based on XSL-FO.
Produce & Publish for Plone can convert the ‘content’ view of Plone
documents into different formats:
- ODT (native Openoffice format)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- DOCS (native Microsoft Office 2007 format)
- WML (older Microsoft Office 2003(?) XML-based format)
- customizable templates per content-type
- customizable stylesheets per content-type
- configurable per-content-type content aggregation
- customizable conversion workflow chain e.g. to prepare the HTML
e.g by removing links or generating link lists
- document-structure-driven conversion: e.g. the H1 tags can be used to
enforce page-breaks in order to use sections starting with a H1 tag as marker
for a new chapter.
- ensure that zopyx.convert is installed including all its dependencies
- unpack the Products.SmartPrintNG archive inside the Products folder of your instance home
- add Products.SmartPrintNG through the Add/Remove programms functionalty inside the
- if you create a new Plone site, ensure to pick up the proper extension profile
matching your Plone version
Using Produce & Publish for Plone:
- on Plone 3.0 you will see Export as new document action. Clicking on it will
open the Produce & Publish for Plone control panel at the bottom of your current page.
Produce & Publish for Plone is published under LGNU Public License V 3.0 (LGPL 3.0).
Produce & Publish for Plone is (C) 2007, 2008, ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG, Charlottenstr. 37/1,
D-72070 Tuebingen, Germany