This module allows a user to ask an administrator to create an account
for an other user
- Fix “UnboundLocalError: local variable ‘username’ referenced before
assignment” in notifyCooptationToUser.
- Don’t send password in the mail but a link to choose the password.
- Fixed edb_entite property handling.
- Changed title of done state from Done to Accepted.
- Added a “welcome message” field. The paragraph is inserted into the mail sent
to the user if the cooptation is accepted. The user now know who asked
the account creation.
- Save additional properties on cooptation object that will be set on the
Properties defined in additional_memberdata.pt should get the value
from the context and fallback to the request and then on member property.
- Added use-macro password_notification_bottom to
cooptation_password_notification mail, so you can add some paragraphs to the
mail by adding a cooptation_macros.pt file in your own addon.
- Remove Copy or Move permission for everyone on portal_cooptations,
this actually remove the copy action from the menu on a cooptation.
- Added workspace and role hidden fields to cooptation. A new @@addcooptation
use those new fields. The created user is added to a group for the
specified role on the workspace.
Added a “go back” link if workspace field exist.
- Fixed cooptation edit template for Plone 4.
- Use site name in user creation notification email.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.