Folderish type that loads content from an external source like, for example, RSS feeds
Remote Folder is a new type, extended from ATFolder, that automatically creates and updates content as Plone types, from remote sources through RSS Feeds.
When you create a Remote folder you provide one or more RSS feed URI and data will be extracted from those feeds into new Plone objects such as Pages (Document type) and Images.
- Added checking for known sources for special treatment (for now only one known source: FLICKR feeds, all the others are treated normally)
- Flickr feeds make the Remote Folder Download images from Flickr and add them as Image items to plone.
- Only creates Page items for now with the feed item title as title field and the feed Item description as html on the body field
- Supports one or many RSS feeds on the same folder
- Content is added and updated automatically
- Main functionality added
0.1 - Unreleased
- Initial commit
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Products.remotefolder-0.3-py2.4.egg (32.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.4||Egg||May 27, 2010|
|Products.remotefolder-0.3.tar.gz (14.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 27, 2010|