Python wrapper around Google's FireStore API.
Brice PARENT (email@example.com) - GingaLab - 2018
What is this repository for?
This lib simplifies the management of Google's Firestore data
It is shared to help, nothing more. Use it at your own risk!
How do I set it up?
- First, you need an account at https://console.firebase.google.com
- You also need a service account with a json key file
- Once it's done, pip-insta/home/brice/Dev/pyfirestore/pyfirestore/pyfirestorell this lib into your [virtual] environment
- Place the json key where you want on your server
- Have an environment variable called "GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS" pointing at this file OR call pyfirestore.get_client() with the path to this file as first (and only) argument
- You're ready to go ! Check demo/usage.py and the unit tests, and read the code to know more about the usage.
- Add unit tests
- Send me a PR
- When using Document.push(), there is an ResourceWarning for unclosed ssl.SSLSocket, which I'm not sure where it comes from. It gets caught by the unittest framework. I haven't tried yet if it happens without this package.
Found another issue?
Please report it! Open an issue here, and tell me what you're willing to do, how you tried, and what happened. No guarantee, but I'll try to help whenever I have time.
- Management of Google's response when the rights aren't sufficient
- Probably many corner cases
- advanced usage (that I haven't had to use by now), like when we search for documents inside subcollections, the construction of the ancestors.
- Tell me if there's something strange or an important feature that's not there, I'll se what I can do!
Check demo/usage.py and the unit tests, and read the code to know how to use it.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PyFireStore-0.2-py3-none-any.whl (5.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for PyFireStore-0.2-py3-none-any.whl