Metapraxis Empower python API
The PyMPX package contains the pympx module for manipulating Metapraxis Empower sites.
Repetitive, manual tasks can be replaced with reliable batch code to:
- Manipulate hierarchies and create new dimension elements and structures
- Run Empower importer and batch commands, gracefully handling any errors
- Bulk load data in parallel into an Empower site, significantly reducing loading times
The PyMPX package also contains the smaller modules that help you write good ETL batch processes using Python and the pympx module.
- Do standard logging processes
- Parameterize and run Jupyter notebooks as part of a batch script
- Parallelize batch processes with directory-based queues
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PyMPX-1.1.8-py3-none-any.whl (197.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size PyMPX-1.1.8.tar.gz (173.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|