A Pure-Python library built as a PDF toolkit. It is capable of:
- extracting document information (title, author, …)
- splitting documents page by page
- merging documents page by page
- cropping pages
- merging multiple pages into a single page
- encrypting and decrypting PDF files
- and more!
By being Pure-Python, it should run on any Python platform without any dependencies on external libraries. It can also work entirely on StringIO objects rather than file streams, allowing for PDF manipulation in memory. It is therefore a useful tool for websites that manage or manipulate PDFs.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PyPDF2-1.26.0.tar.gz (77.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|