No project description provided
Python Video Annotator
The software is an application written in python, which provides a GUI for users to analyse and to take notes of events occurred in the videos.
- Timeline for video navigation.
- Multiple events edition in the timeline.
- Graphs visualization over time.
- Objects tracking path edition.
- Plugins based app.
- Ricardo Ribeiro - collaborator of the Scientific Software Platform of the Champalimaud Foundation.
- Hugo Cachitas working - collaborator of the Innate Behavior Lab of the Champalimaud Foundation.
- Carlos Mão de Ferro - collaborator of the Scientific Software Platform of the Champalimaud Foundation.
Installation & Running
How to install:
Install Python 3.6 from python.org
Install pypi from pypi.org
Install PythonVideoAnnotator from Pypi:
pip install python-video-annotator
How to run:
This project was initially developed in collaboration with the Innate Behavior Lab to correct the result of a Computer Vision software to track flies in an arena
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Python_video_annotator-3.300.496-py3-none-any.whl (41.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|Python video annotator-3.300.496.tar.gz (24.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|