CalDAV and CardDAV Server
Radicale is a small but powerful CalDAV (calendars, to-do lists) and CardDAV (contacts) server, that:
- Shares calendars and contact lists through CalDAV, CardDAV and HTTP.
- Supports events, todos, journal entries and business cards.
- Works out-of-the-box, no complicated setup or configuration required.
- Can limit access by authentication.
- Can secure connections with TLS.
- Works with many CalDAV and CardDAV clients
- Stores all data on the file system in a simple folder structure.
- Can be extended with plugins.
- Is GPLv3-licensed free software.
For the complete documentation, please visit Radicale v3 Documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Radicale-3.1.8.tar.gz (113.4 kB view hashes)
Radicale-3.1.8-py3-none-any.whl (138.1 kB view hashes)