Special Record objects used in Zope2.
Record provides special objects used in some Zope2 internals like ZRDB.
Records are used to provide compact storage for catalog query results.
They don’t use instance dictionaries. Rather, they store they data in a compact array internally. They use a record schema to map names to positions within the array.
- Add __hash__ method to Record.
- Set __allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__ on the Record class.
- Remove the C extension.
- Use ExtensionClass.Base.__new__.
- Add support for Python 3.6, drop support for Python 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Add support for Python 3.2, 3.3 and PyPy using the Python reference implementation.
- Add support for __contains__.
- Provide an Python reference implementation using __slots__.
- Rewrite tests as unit tests.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(10.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Egg||2.7||May 16, 2017|
(7.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||May 28, 2017|
(8.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||May 15, 2017|