SMW200A Vector Signal Generator Remote-control Module
Rohde & Schwarz SMW200A Vector Signal Generator RsSmw instrument driver.
Supported instruments: SMW200A, SMM100A, SMBV100B
The package is hosted here: https://pypi.org/project/RsSmw/
Latest release notes summary: Fixed bug in interfaces with the name 'base', new docu format
- Fixed bug in interfaces with the name 'base', new docu format
- Update for SMW FW 4.90.049
- Added Logger interface
- Improved documentation
- Fixed several misspelled arguments and command headers
- Complete rework of the Repeated capabilities. Before, the driver used extensively the RepCaps Channel, Stream, Subframe, User, Group. Now, they have more fitting names, and also proper ranges and default values. All the repcaps ending with Null have ranges starting with 0. 0 is also their default value. For example, ChannelNull starts from 0, while Channel starts from 1. Since this is a breaking change, please make sure your code written in the previous version of the driver is compatible with this new version. This change was necessary in order to assure all the possible settings.
- Fixed NR5G Repeated Capabilities
- Added new supported instrument: SMM100A
- Added Documentation
- Added method RsSmw.list_resources()
- Added arb_files interface
- Included GNSS subsystem
- Fixed several enum names
- First released version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size RsSmw-18.104.22.168.tar.gz (2.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size RsSmw-22.214.171.124-py3-none-any.whl (11.5 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for RsSmw-126.96.36.199-py3-none-any.whl