lightweight video detection
Keep safe social distance is considered as an effective way of avoiding spreading of coronavirus. Our SocialDistance module SDD is a lightweight package which provides an implementation of utlizing deep learning models for monitoring safe social distance.
We use the video clip collected from OXFORD TOWN CENTRE dataset and made the above demo video.
We have tested our model using Faster-RCNN, YOLO-v3 and SSD, based on the performance of each model, we have chosen YOLO-v3 as our default model
All our models are pretrained models from Gluno CV Tookit
You may be able to obtain the latest version our model from:
pip install -i https://test.pypi.org/simple/ SocialDistance==0.1 pip install gluoncv pip install mxnet-cu101
After Successfully installed SocialDistance, you can use it for detection by:
from SocialDistance.utils.Run import Detect detect = Detect() #you may want to give an image as input to check the validity of bird-eye view transformation detect(image)
If no arguments is given, our model will run using the default data collected from 'OXFORD TOWN CENTRE' dataset, otherwise you may want to specify arguments expicitly:
from SocialDistance.utils.Run import Detect detect = Detect(video_path, video_save_path, keypoints, keypoints_birds_eye_view, actual_length, actual_width, pretrained_models) #you may want to give an image as input to check the validity of bird-eye view transformation detect(image)
- video_path: input path of video
- video_save_path: output path of labelled video
- keypoints: selected key points from first frame of the input video
- keypoints_birds_eye_view: mapping location of keypoints on the bird-eye view image
- actual_length: actual length in real-world
- actual_width: actual width in real-world
- pretrained_models: selected pretrained models
- Landing AI 16 April 2020, Landing AI Creates an AI Tool to Help Customers Monitor Social Distancing in the Workplace, accessed 19 April 2020, https://landing.ai/landing-ai-creates-an-ai-tool-to-help-customers-monitor-social-distancing-in-the-workplace/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SDDect-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (9.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size SDDect-0.1.0.tar.gz (6.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|