Networked credentials store and authentification manager - Server
# Welcome to SFLvault
SFLvault is a Networked credentials store and authentication manager.
It has a client/vault (server) architecture allowing to cryptographically store and organise loads of passwords for different machines and services.
To learn more, see the Project’s wiki
SFLVault Server Release Notes
0.8.0 - 08-05-2014
- Dropped Pylons and use Python’s XMLRPC library to power the server.
- Added authentication caching. (#9440)
- Improved unit test reliability.
- Save the date the secret was modified, for traceability.
- Fix namespace packaging issue.
- session_trust parameter now deprecated