Networked credentials store and authentification manager - Server
# Welcome to SFLvault
SFLvault is a Networked credentials store and authentication manager.
It has a client/vault (server) architecture allowing to cryptographically store and organise loads of passwords for different machines and services.
To learn more, see the Project’s wiki
SFLVault Server Release Notes
0.8.0 - 08-05-2014
- Dropped Pylons and use Python’s XMLRPC library to power the server.
- Added authentication caching. (#9440)
- Improved unit test reliability.
- Save the date the secret was modified, for traceability.
- Fix namespace packaging issue.
- session_trust parameter now deprecated
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SFLvault-server-0.8.0.0.tar.gz (31.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|