Simple WebDav Server
Light library for realization simple WebDav server. Nothing extra -
only the most important!
5 steps to success:
1) Download library from this repository and launch setup.py or
install it with pip.
2) Import WebDavServer:
> from PythonWebDav import WebDavServer
3) Crete server object, pass as arguments path of needed directory
and class to work with directory:
> server = WebDavServer.WebDavServer("/path/to/folder", FilerClass)
4) As FilerClass, you can use already created classes, that come
with library. Import FIler
> from PythonWebDav import Filer
Pass as second argument class Filer.Filer
> server = WebDavServer.WebDavServer("/path/to/folder", Filer.Filer)
Also you can use AudioFiler.AudioFiler to crate virtual music
> from PythonWebDav import AudioFiler
> server = WebDavServer.WebDavServer("/path/to/folder", AudioFiler.AudioFiler)
- If you want to create it yourself, visit [MyFiler](https://github.com/cs-hse-projects/PythonWEBDAVServer/blob/master/MyFiler.md)
5) Run server, transmitted address and port:
> server.start("0.0.0.0", 8080)
Its ready! You are exelent!
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.