A simple spark streaming handler.
Spark Streaming Package
What is it?
It is a handler for processing streaming text data from a kafka topic into cassandra and redis.
How it works?
The stream processing is done by the following steps:
- Read data from kafka topic
- Parse the data into a spark dataframe with a schema
- Clean the data: remove unwanted chars, fix abbreviations, remove stop-words, and remove empty fields
- Save the data into cassandra and redis
How to use it?
Use its API: SparkStream-API github
The package requires the following dependency:
- spark-redis_2.12-3.1.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar (mvn Repository)
Its so to be able to write data into redis.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for SparkStream-1.3.0-py3-none-any.whl