Open source library for continuous-variable quantum computation
Strawberry Fields is a full-stack Python library for designing, simulating, and optimizing continuous-variable quantum optical circuits.
- Execute photonic quantum algorithms directly on Xanadu’s next-generation quantum hardware
- High-level functions for solving practical problems including graph and network optimization, machine learning, and chemistry
- Includes a suite of world-class simulators—based on cutting-edge algorithms—to compile and simulate photonic algorithms
- Train and optimize your quantum programs with our end-to-end differentiable TensorFlow backend
- Powers the Strawberry Fields Interactive web app, which allows anyone to run a quantum computing simulation via drag and drop
Strawberry Fields requires Python version 3.6, 3.7, or 3.8. Installation of Strawberry Fields, as well as all dependencies, can be done using pip:
pip install strawberryfields
To see Strawberry Fields in action immediately, try out our Strawberry Fields Interactive web application. Prepare your initial states, drag and drop gates, and watch your simulation run in real time right in your web browser.
Finally, read more about using Strawberry Fields with photonic hardware, including code demonstrations and an overview of Xanadu’s quantum photonic hardware.
Developers can head to the development guide to see how they can contribute to Strawberry Fields.
Contributing to Strawberry Fields
We welcome contributions—simply fork the Strawberry Fields repository, and then make a pull request containing your contribution. All contributors to Strawberry Fields will be listed as authors on the releases.
We also encourage bug reports, suggestions for new features and enhancements, and even links to cool projects or applications built on Strawberry Fields.
- Source Code: https://github.com/XanaduAI/strawberryfields
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/XanaduAI/strawberryfields/issues
If you are having issues, please let us know by posting the issue on our Github issue tracker.
Strawberry Fields is free and open source, released under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size StrawberryFields-0.18.0-py3-none-any.whl (4.9 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size StrawberryFields-0.18.0.tar.gz (4.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for StrawberryFields-0.18.0-py3-none-any.whl