A framework for easy and simple creation of user interfaces for Python applications
Synx Python GUI Framework
- shareWithSynx() has been depreciated. Use Synx('windowVarString',windowVar) instead
- delFromSynx() has been improved to properly remove all children and the data they hold
- fitImage() has been improved to work with directly adding images
- clearParent() has been introduced for removing all widget children
- New attributes have been added
- widget() has been introduced for the creation and styling of single widgets
For Python developers who want to build both simple and complex user application layouts, and are looking for something lightweight (in terms of byte size of the framework package) as well as having simple and easy to use syntax, Synx will be the go-to choice.
Synx hopes to bring the simple, yet sophisticating nature of CSS for web development to the Python environment. Synx will be for people learning GUI development, simple user application developers, and larger and sophisticated application development. It will also be usable for any kind of user applications (games, messaging apps, news apps, anaalytical apps etc).
Please make sure you read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) for this project. By using this software, you agree to the EULA.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Synx-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (126.5 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|Synx-0.0.3.tar.gz (126.4 kB) View hashes||Source||None|