Browse, read, and open your favorite rss feed in the terminal (without curses).
If 1) you are a terminal addict, and 2) you want to stay up to date with the outside world by reading quick feed and summaries WITHOUT having to leave your terminal; then TermFeed is for you. These are the main reasons I created TermFeed.
$ pip install TermFeed
- Fix: clean description text from html tags .
- Fix: catch KeyboardInterrupt, when not choosing topic (e.g. CTRL-C).
- Fix: verify a valid link before listing its source and index number.
- Bug: Fix crash when feed’s description is not available.
- Add new option to remove entire category from your library.
- Fix #1.
- Merge listing URLs and TOPICS under same argument.
- Add option to re-build library from command line.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TermFeed-0.0.11.tgz (286.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|