lsystem provides a tkinter interface to work with L-System equations.
TkLsystem provides a tkinter interface to work with L-System equations.
|Author:||YaÅŸar ArabacÄ±, 2014|
|License:||Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License|
The goal is to create a simple interface to work with L-system equation systems. It is supposed to be easy to use.
- Saving rendered images
- Saving/Loading equation systems
- Comes with a lot of example systems
- Caching long strings and rendered images to improve performance and responsiveness
From PyPI with pip (easy)
$ pip install TkLsystem
From Source at Github
- Clone the repository
$ git clone https://github.com/yasar11732/tklsystem.git
- Install with setup.py
$ python setup.py install
- +: Turn right by specified angle
- -: Turn left by specified angle
- U: Pen-up, nothing will be drawn until pen is down
- D: Pen-down, continue drawing
- j: Jump forward, short cut for “U, forward, D”
- [: Push position and heading to stack
- ]: Pop position and heading from stack
Any other character will be treated as an alias for forward, unless they are specified as constants. Constants are no action characters that is only used to control the growing of the string.
- Examples are loaded into file browser on the right side. Click them to load.
- Your saved files normally resides in ~/lsf_files directory. They are also automatically loaded to file browser when program starts.
- You can save and load your custom equations.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|TkLsystem-0.3.0.win-amd64.exe (281.1 kB) View hashes||Windows Installer||any|
|TkLsystem-0.3.0.win-amd64.zip (73.6 kB) View hashes||Dumb Binary||any|
|TkLsystem-0.3.0.zip (24.1 kB) View hashes||Source||None|