Trac theme based on python.org and The Python Papers
What’s new in version 2.2.2
- Added CSS rules for PyDoc plugin.
- Bug fixed: Floating widgets in administration panels should not overlap contents anymore.
What’s new in version 2.2.1
- This version goes for fans of continuous pages. It provides better control for page width adding scroll bars when content doesn’t fit in the page. But there is no vertical overflow, hence contents are scrolled and there is no fixed elements (i.e. banners, metanav, mainnav, ctxnav).
What’s new in version 2.2.0
- Now Wiki page contents are displayed correctly in MS IE. This browser is extremely buggy and it doesn’t handle the float property appropriately.
- Wiki pages include drop-caps. White letters are diplayed on a dark-green background. Some pages are not rendered correctly, but a patch can be applied to revert that.
- Footer has been moved. Now it is inside contents pane.
- Text indentation has been added.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TracPyTppTheme-2.2.2-py2.5.egg (151.3 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size TracPyTppTheme-2.2.2.tar.bz2 (151.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size TracPyTppTheme-2.2.2.tar.gz (150.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size TracPyTppTheme-2.2.2.zip (155.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|