Trionyx is an application framework for managing data and processes
Trionyx is a Django web stack/framework for creating business applications. It’s focus is for small company’s that want to use business application instead of Excel and Google doc sheets.
With Trionyx the developer/business can focus on there domain models, business rules and processes and Trionyx will take care of the interface.
Here are some of the features that comes with Trionyx:
- Auto CRUD interface for your models, based on your permissions.
- Customizable dashboard with default configurable widgets and easily create your own widgets.
- Advanced list view, with featured like
- Customizable columns and columns layout
- Search and Filters for all your fields
- Export to CSV
- Mass update and delete
- Build layout and forms without HTML.
- Improved search and global search.
- Support for background and tracked background tasks.
- History log of all model changes by user or system.
- Easy Permission management with tree permission selector
- Build in admin logs interface. That shows you how many time a log occurs, last time, location, traceback and user with the user agent and path.
To install Trionyx, run:
pip install Trionyx
Create new project
For creating a new project, run:
trionyx create_project new_project
Follow the steps, and by the end you have a running base project ready to extend.
Bug reports, bug fixes, and new features are always welcome. Please raise issues on the Trionyx github repository, and submit pull requests for any new code.
You can run the test suite yourself with the following command:
This project is licensed under the GPLv3 License - see the LICENSE.txt file for details
You can find the changelog in the CHANGELOG.md
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Trionyx-2.0.0.tar.gz (2.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|