Twonicorn web api/ui
This is the pyramid webapp for the Twonicorn web api/ui. It’s rich, lives in a castle, and can do magic.
- feature: Support for listing/promoting all staged promotions by application.
- feature: Auto creation of JIRA tickets.
- cleanup: Fix all the pylint warnings.
feature: Adding feature to allow for deleting deploys. feature: “Edit Application” button on the application page if user has control panel permission. bigfix: Checking for existence of all jenkins jobs when self service validation occurs.
feature: Making the name parsing more robust for Self Service. bugfix: Fixed issue where conf promote button was not showing for init artifacts.
feature: Self Service tool for creating applications, git repos and jenkins jobs. bugfix: No longer display promote button for confs when they are already promoted. bugfix: Fixed issue with timed deployments denying access to promote in dev/qat outside the time window. bugfix: Fixed issue with editing applications where the form was not reading kwargs correctly.
bugfix: Missed the bug on editing an application.
bugfix: jar artifact type also requires package_name.
feature: Updated/cleaned up some styles and a more unified look & feel.
feature: Time-window based deployment implementation. Provides a role where groups can be assigned permission to promote to prod within a given time window.
bugfix: Fixing the svn conf promote url display feature: Upping pages to 50 results
- feature: fixing default urls and making deploy.py look at it’s own secrets conf
- feature: making svn user/pass a config item
- bugfix: catching invalid location
- feature: Local users functionality for those who don’t want to use Active Directory/LDAP for authentication.
- bugfix: Forgot to rename parameter of api.
- feature: Adding support for local users/groups
- feature: Support for jars as an artifact type.
- feature: Support for tars as an artifact type.
- bugfix: Renaming ambiguous ‘users’ columns to ‘updated_by.
- bugfix: Chaging the artifact type for a deploy not updating db.
- bugfix: Unable to get artifact type from db if there is not an existing artifact assignment.
- feature: Moving group management to the db. Additions to the control panel to manage them.
- feature: Control panel for admins, allows to create and edit applications and deploys within the UI.
- feature: New PUT API. Injection no longer requires direct DB access.
- feature: Adding python package support
- bugfix: API no longer requires auth for deployments.
- bugfix: hardcode cgm version of mysql-connector-python.
- feature: Implimentation of the API endpoint.
- bugfix: Fix exception when a deploy has no entry in the database yet.
- bugfix: explicitly inserting with utc timestamp.
- Switched to SQLAlchemy
- Fixing a bad cut and paste in the qat repeat of deploys.pt
- Moving dependency to TwonicornLib from TwonicornWebLib.
- bugfix: fixed bug where promote links were shown for confs.
- removing the cheeky commentary on some of the pages.
- bugfix: fixed a bug when the referer.url was an outside site (jenkins).
- Support for performing promotions via the UI. Replaces the functionality of the promote jenkins job.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TwonicornWeb-3.2.tar.gz (304.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|