Tools for Uncertainty Quantification
This is a collection of tools for Uncertainty Quantification
- Sampling methods (Monte Carlo, Latin Hypercube, Quasi Monte Carlo) with MPI support
- Tools for Generalized Polynomial Chaos
- Probabilistic Collocation Method
- Multi-element Probabilistic Collocation Method
- High Dimensional Model Representation
- Global Sensitivity (Total Sensitivity Indices)
- Model reduction (Karhunen–Loève expansion)
Make sure you have the latest version of pip:
$ pip install –upgrade pip
$ pip install UQToolbox
Some users might want to install the toolbox without MPI support. This is possible, but not through the pip command:
$ pip download UQToolbox
$ cd /pth/to/downloaded/files
$ tar xzf UQToolbox-x.x.x.tar.gz
$ cd UQToolbox-x.x.x
$ python setup.py install –without-mpi4py
You can test whether all the functionalities work by running the unit tests.
>>> import UQToolbox >>> UQToolbox.RunUnitTests(maxprocs=None,PLOTTING=True)
where maxprocs defines the number of processors to be used if MPI support is activated. Be patient. The number of unit tests grows with the number of functionalities implemented in the software.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for UQToolbox-1.0.4-py2-none-any.whl