'VHDLLintBear' bear for coala (http://coala.rtfd.org/)
Check VHDL code for common codestyle problems.
- Signals, variables, ports, types, subtypes, etc. must be lowercase.
- Constants and generics must be uppercase.
- Entities, architectures and packages must be “mixedcase” (may be 100% uppercase, but not 100% lowercase).
- Ports must be suffixed using _i, _o or _io denoting its kind.
- Labels must be placed in a separated line. Exception: component instantiation.
- End statements must be documented indicating what are finishing.
- Buffer ports are forbidden.
- VHDL constructions of the “entity xxxx is” and similars must be in one line. You can’t put “entity xxxxx” in one line and “is” in another.
- No more than one VHDL construction is allowed in one line of code.
See <http://fpgalibre.sourceforge.net/ingles.html#tp46> for more information.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size VHDLLintBear-0.10.0.tar.gz (2.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|