A web-based localization tool with tight version control integration
Weblate is a copylefted web-based localization tool with tight version control integration. It features a simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across components within a project, quality checks and automatic linking to source files.
The Weblate is to be found at https://weblate.org/
- Easy web based translation.
- Propagation of translations across components (e.g. branches) within projects.
- Tight VCS integration - every change is represented by a version control commit.
- Usage of Django’s admin interface.
- Upload and automatic merging of PO files.
- Links to source files for context.
- Message quality checks.
- Tunable access control.
- Wide range of supported translation formats (Gettext, Qt, Java, Windows, Symbian and more).
- Git and Mercurial support.
Detailed documentation is available in the docs directory of the sources.
The documentation can be also viewed online on https://docs.weblate.org/.
Installation and setup instructions are provided in the manual, check the quick setup guide:
Please report bugs to https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues
Copyright © 2012 - 2019 Michal Čihař email@example.com
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.