An Introspecting Python ORM
XRecord is not an attempt to match the functionality of existing ORMs. It’s designed as a plug and play component to a well defined, (foreign keys, primary keys, references) already existing database.
- full introspection, no model definition in Python required,
- automatic foreign key mapping, both in the referenced and referencing objects,
- automatic many-to-many relationship detection,
- optional foreign-key references caching,
- easily extend generated record classes to provide extra functionality for your objects,
- easily define FK and MTM relationships, that were left out in the database definition,
- object-mapping of any SQL statement,
- seamless integration with Django,
- may store meta-data to improve performance in production environments,
- may be used without writing a single line of SQL,
- multiple-column primary keys,
- database connection objects designed for long-running applications,
- complies with the python DBAPI specification
Find out more in the documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|XRecord-0.1.8.tar.gz (52.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|