ZODB undo support for Zope2.
This package is used to support the Prefix object that Zope 2 uses for the undo log. It is a separate package only to aid configuration management.
This package is included in Zope 2. It can be used in a ZEO server to allow it to support Zope 2’s undo log , without pulling in all of Zope 2.
- Add __ne__ to the Prefix class. Fix a problem with undoLog/undoInfo filtering in ZODB.UndoLogCompatible
- Add support for Python 3.6, drop support for Python 3.3.
- Add compatibility with Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Add compatibility with Python 3.2 and 3.3. Note that the Prefix class only provides equality testing, but doesn’t support ordering.
- Released as separate package.