AcceptOn Python library
Please see the Python developer documentation for more information.
Install from PyPI using pip, a package manager for Python.
$ pip install accepton
Don’t have pip installed? Try installing it by running this from the command line:
$ curl https://raw.github.com/pypa/pip/master/contrib/get-pip.py | python
You may need to run the above commands with sudo.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Run the test suite on all supported Pythons (tox)
- Run the code linter to find style violations (tox -e pep8)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(14.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Nov 6, 2015|
(51.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Nov 6, 2015|