Ant Colony Optimization for Tthe Traveling Salesman Problem.
Ant Colony Optimization for the Traveling Salesman Problem.
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://acopy.readthedocs.io.
- Uses NetworkX for graph representation
- Solver can be customized via plugins
- Has a utility for plotting information about the solving process
- CLI tool that supports reading graphs in a variety of formats (including tsplib95)
- Support for plotting iteration data using matplotlib and pandas
ACOpy was formerly called “Pants.”
For now, only Python 3.6+ is supported. If there is demand I will add support for 3.4+.
- Bump all dependencies to latest
- Fix minor display issue in the CLI
- Add py37 to the tox config
- Fix the missing acopy.utils package problem
- Freshen up the dev dependencies
- Add the Python 3.7 classifier
- Actually fix import issue
- Fix import issue
- Bump dependency on tsplib95 to 0.3.2
- First release on PyPI as acopy
- Complete rewrite
- Support for networkx
- Support for tsplib95
- Customizable solver
- Plotting capabilities
- Now uses Apache 2.0 License (formerly GPLv3)
- Supports only python 3.6+
- Last release on the PyPI as ACO-Pants
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size acopy-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (16.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size acopy-0.7.0.tar.gz (1.4 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for acopy-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl