Python Tools for ACS (Advanced Camera for Surveys) Data
Release notes for 1.7.3:
- TEAL interfaces for running the new ACSCTE step from CALACS was added to the package.
- The following bugs in acs_destripe were fixed:
- No longer crashes while processing WFC polarizer (subarray) data
- DARKFILE now correctly handled
- Now saves the corrected image if FLATCORR or DARKCORR is not COMPLETED
- Documentation included with the package has been updated to reflect the latest changes.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|acstools-1.7.3-py2.7-win32.egg (85.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Mar 15, 2014|
|acstools-1.7.3.tar.gz (50.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 15, 2014|
|acstools-1.7.3.zip (69.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 15, 2014|