Apply your styles TTW.
Give people with CSS-skills the ability to apply styles through the web (TTW), using a simple page as style-source and provide a preview-possibility.
For live-developing the CSS and immediately see the changes, while to vistors the look will remain unchanged:
- On top-level of your site add a page, name it ‘ttw_live_styles’, insert yout CSS-rules in the bodytext-fieild, save page.
- Add ‘/@@ttw_styles_view’ to any URL of your site and see the changes.
For permanently adding the styles to your site and make them visible to everybody:
- Create a local copy of your style-rules on your computer with a texteditor, name it ‘ttw_permanent_styles.css’ and upload it as a file on top-level of your site.
- Note: Permanent changes require to remerge stylesheets for caching,
- which you can achieve by putting ithe portal_css-debug-mode off, (accessible via ‘http://localhost:8080/yourPlonesiteId/portal_css/manage_cssForm’). You might need to ask your siteadministrator to do that for you.
Add ‘adi.ttw_styles’ to the eggs-section of your instance-part in the buildout-cfg. Run buildout, restart instance, activate product in a Plonesite via ‘http://localhost:8080/yourPlonesiteId/prefs_install_products_form’.
La communidas de Plone
- Added MANIFEST.in
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size adi.ttw_styles-1.1-py2.7.egg (6.7 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size adi.ttw_styles-1.1.tar.gz (3.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|