Automated and DIstributed TAsk Manager agent part.
ADITAM is a remote task scheduler which facilitates mass task managing over heterogeneous network. The project contains :
- adtitam.core (Python) : the common parts of the Aditam agent and server
- aditam.server (Python) : the server in charge of scheduling and distributing the tasks
- aditam.agent (Python) : the agent handles orders sent by the tasks manager and execute the tasks sent by it
- aditam web gui (php) : the aditam web interface http://www.aditam.org/downloads/cake.tar.gz
This package contains the agent of the ADITAM project. The agents are installed on every server of the farm. It handles orders sent by the tasks manager and execute the tasks sent by it. Then the agent sends an activity report that is stored in database. Data needed for tasks execution must be available locally or through a network file system.
- Python 2.5 : http://www.python.org/download/
- easy_install : http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall#installing-easy-install
You must add C:\Python2.5 and C:Python2.5\Scripts in your Path on Windows.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aditam.agent-0.1.tar.gz (36.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|