Folderish content type with only one private state
This products allows you to add folders with only a ‘Private’ state. You can create a simple Extranet with only this folder and the sharing tab.
- Adds PrivateFolder content type
- Adds privatefolder_workflow workflow (with Private state)
This product has been translated into
Install affinitic.privatefolder by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = affinitic.privatefolder
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/affinitic/affinitic.privatefolder/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/affinitic/affinitic.privatefolder
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
This package was developed by Affinitic team.
affinitic.privatefolder is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Laurent Lasudry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release. [laulaz]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size affinitic.privatefolder-1.0.tar.gz (21.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for affinitic.privatefolder-1.0.tar.gz