An application for analysis of UAV log and video.
Introductory video with quickstart is at http://youtu.be/wdeeGyvHJ9c .
Installing the release version
Installing the development version
- make sure you have scipy installed on your system. On ubuntu, that means doing: sudo apt-get install scipy. Once scipy 0.13 is released, this step will no longer be necessary because setup.py will be able to install it properly.
- Clone the afterflight repository to with git clone https://github.com/foobarbecue/afterflight.git
- In the directory that is created (called afterflight unless you specified otherwise), run pip -r requirements.txt. This will install the remaining dependancies.
- Create settings_local.py based on the example settings_local_example.py. Usually you can just run cp settings_local_example.py settings_local.py, but if you want to use a database other than sqlite (such as postgres) this is where your database access information will go.
- Create your database tables by running python afterflight/manage.py syncdb. This will also add a default site for the django sites framework, which is required for the authentication system.
- Run a local development server: python afterflight/manage.py runserver. By default this will run at http://localhost:8000 , so you can point your browser there to get started.
- If you want to run this on a public server, follow https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/howto/deployment/ .
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.